Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My First Idea

In our first meeting I presentate my first thoughts I had for my proposal. I write this down because it's interesting how the first idea develops into a real design (week 7).

Not only this study (BT) but also in my first secondary study (University of Applied Sciences, Engineering) I always interested by natural daylight in especially utility buildings. So I want something to do with daylight in the designing process. On a smart way I want integrate daylight and architecture. Most buildings use artificial light, but why don't we use more daylight in buildings? The previous question is one of the questions I try to get an answer on it. This topic is very broad and in this week I try to get my proposal very clearly for the second week.
The pictures below reflect my interesses now:
  1. Peter Zumthor - Bregenz kunsthaus

No comments: