Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Building Your Future, The next step in your carreer!

On the 20th of november,Reed business is organizing a new event, which is called Building Your Future. Building Your Future is the event for talent in the sectors of building, infra, Real Estate and civil engineering. A number of companies will present themselves at the Cruise Terminal Rotterdam, a superb location! BYF is the event for students, starters and young professionals, and offers the platform wherein they can make the next step in their career!

I am ambassador for this event, and I am hereby promoting the event to you. I think it is really interesting for all of you. You can build up your network, network with a lot of people, receive personal coaching, great career information and there is the possibility to up grade your CV. Therefore you can profit in various ways!

When you are interested, you can mail me or reply my message, and then I can organize some exclusive meetings for you and many more!

No comments: