Thursday, October 16, 2008

The way to the final model part 1

Today I did a lot of work to reach the final model. I modelling for the first time with more lightpipes. All my knowledge I get from the researches is the input for this model. The next model I introduce is with more spaces. The conclusion out of the results are the way to my final model.

Also I made some meeting with Paul de Ruiter for the final model in Rhino or Maya and with Hester Hellinga and Truus Hordijk to discus my model for the last time. Everyting looks great!
Today's progression is seen in the pictures below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Dave,

looks promising, hard to see in the small images, how the shape actually turned out, but from your comments it seems like you were able to derive wall positions from the light levels

Axel