Monday, October 13, 2008

Progression last week

On thursday I had a meeting with Axel, because I pass the monday's meeting. Int his message I leave all the 'comments' I get. Also we had today our final presentation about our subject. The critiques I get also described in this message. So there is a small overview what is 'wrong' and what to till week 9.

The following points are discussed:
  • Tell how the story is built up
  • Tell why you choose some parameters and their values
  • Design, for example, 3 perfect spaces then a good whole building
  • Try to fix the lightpipes to the function of the space
  • Begin with writing the rapport/paper
  • Design -> Test -> Reflect -> Improve -> render the model
  • Fix all the solo walls
  • Look also to extreme days (like 21 july)
  • Approach is good, but the lightpipes are chosen randomnly, why?
  • Make the final design not to absolut
  • How I am gonna use the spaces?
  • How create interaction between solo spaces
  • Look in practice or earlier published papers for examplex, am I Columbus?
  • Focus your project on a new part of the research

I think all these point are important to do something whit it

No comments: