Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First results after improved approach

Yesterday I doesn't go to the weekly meeting with Axel and Rudi, because I doesn't have much to show. My progression was a little bit stocked in week 5. Thursday I had a meeting with Truus and I made a new approach to reach my goals. The whole plan is showed in the previous message.
Today, till midday, and yesterdag I do a lot to get my first results after the improved approach. All the reached data and results are shown in the sheets below.

The reached results are investigate my hypothesis about I expect to reach. The mount of illuminces is a bit lower, because DIALux can't calculate with glass in the modus I used for it. If you take 80% of the mount, it is the good mount for it.

Today I want to create my whole building and I try to do that, so I can presentate it to Axel on thursday.

No comments: