Monday, October 6, 2008

New Approach

This week I made a new approach to reac my goals. Thursday I meet Truus and we discussed about my problem. My previos approach was to complex and not clever, so we made a new one and that looks hopeful!

To create my space I need some parameters. My idea is to create a space that is based on the daylight that is transported by lightpipes in my roof. I discover in DIALux that every height had it own range in the space. In the picture below you cab see this isolines. Every isoline had it own mount of luxes.

Isolines

Mount of isolines

Every space had two paramaters, namely the mount of luxes and the needed squared meters. This two parameters give me some isolines that suffice my demands. With that isoline I can create a space. In the sheet below I described the process.

Now I do research to get all the different isolines. I do that in DIALux, after that research I can create my whole building, so I look forward to it!


No comments: